Monday, September 30, 2024

Important Update

This blog is a mirror of my garden blog at A Kitchen Garden in Kihei Maui

Google doesn't fully support Blogger any longer. I'm unable to correct an issue on my garden blog that I explained in an update on that blog.

The customization features in Blogger are more limited now. Some of the fonts look different in this new version of my blog as I no longer have the option to customize them.

For some unknown reason, only the comments from 2010 were imported and all the rest are missing. This blog is basically functional but I'm still in the process of revising all the links. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Update

This blog is a mirror of my garden blog at  A Kitchen Garden in Kihei Maui Google doesn't fully support Blogger any longer. I'm unab...